Contact Information - Connie Wiese, Millsap ISD Administration Office, 201 E. Brazos, Millsap, TX 76066, 940-274-2601, fax 940-682-4476, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Board of Trustee Election – Three trustee positions will be up for election on May 6, 2023.
Application Process – Application forms can be picked up at Millsap ISD Administration Office, 201 E. Brazos, Millsap, Texas. They can also be accessed below. An application for a place on the ballot must be in writing; signed, sworn to by the candidate before a person authorized to administer an oath, dated and timely filed at the district administration office. The candidate filing period is January 18, 2023 – February 17, 2023, 5:00 pm.
Application, Form CFCP & Form CTA
Qualifications for Candidate
- A registered voter in the Millsap Independent School District
- A resident in the Millsap Independent School District for six (6) months and a resident of the State of Texas for twelve (12) months prior to the filing deadline for election.
- A United States citizen and 18 years of age (or older) on the first day of the term to be filled at the election.
- See Policy BBA(Legal) attached
- A person who meets all other requirements as provided by law stated in Texas Election Laws: Election Code 141.001; Tex.Educ.Code 11.066
Additional candidate/campaign information is available on the below listed websites. It is the duty of the candidate to become familiar with the applicable law regarding campaigns for office.
Secretary of State Elections Division 1-800-252-8683
Texas Ethics Commission 1-512-463-5800